EverWing is a game created by Blackstorm Labs and released on the Instant Games platform in Facebook Messenger in November 2016.
What is EverWing ?
Select your Guardian and Sidekicks and then head into battle! Each possesses unique powers that combine to help them to fight through an endless horde of monsters!
Challenge powerful Bosses and Monsters to defend the realm of EverWing! Team up with your friends in Boss Raids to destroy the most powerful Bosses for even greater rewards!
How do I play EverWing?
You can play EverWing instantly by tapping on the Games icon on Facebook’s Messenger app from within a chat. The icon looks like a game controller and is located near the field where you type your messages. A list of games will be revealed, and simply select EverWing to start playing!
EverWing is available on the Facebook and Messenger apps for iOS (v8 or higher) and Android (v5 or higher), and through Messenger.com on computer browsers.
Inviting Friends: You can invite friends to play EverWing with you by creating a chat group in Facebook Messenger. Once you have the chat group created, just start a game of EverWing by tapping on the Games icon and select EverWing!
You can also access EverWing via the button below:
How can I earn Coins and Trophies?
You can naturally earn a lot of Coins and Trophies by simply playing the game, but you can also earn additional coins by unlocking Guardians and sending them on Quests.
Additionally, Guardian Lily also earns double coins in the normal mode of the game and on quests.
Finally, if you wish, you can also sell your Sidekicks for Coins and Trophies (although Sidekicks only sell for Trophies at levels 10, 20, and 30).
Also Read : Best EverWing Tips, Tricks, level hack and Cheats Guide
How can I report an issue with the game?
Please make sure to check if your question has been answered in the above FAQ section. Below are some of the known issues that we are aware of and we are working on resolving these issues. There is no need to contact us regarding these issues at this time.
Known Issues Affecting Certain Users:
- Video Ads: Video ads are introduced to certain users during this testing phase. The video ads functionality will be released to all players once the testing phase has been completed.
- Game Does Not Load: Game only loads up to a certain percentage (0% – 99%) for certain users.
- Game Not Available: Game displays a “Game Not Available” error message for certain users.
- Game Crashes: Please make sure your Facebook Messenger is updated to the latest version as that may resolve some issues. We are constantly working on improving the performance of the game on all phones, so you may experience improvements as we continue development of the game and as Facebook Messenger releases updates to their app. So please make sure to update your Facebook Messenger whenever a new version is available.
- Update OS Issue: EverWing is available on the operating system iOS (v8 or higher) and Android (v5 or higher), and through Messenger.com on computer browsers. This means that previous operating system versions such as Android 4.4 KitKat does not support EverWing on Instant Games.
- Resolution Setting Issue: You can resolve this issue by reinstalling Facebook Messenger. We are currently working on a solution to this issue as well.
- Messenger Notifications: When you play EverWing in a Facebook Messenger chat group, you may send some EverWing notifications to your friends as you progress through the game. If you would like to limit these notifications to a certain chat group of friends, you can create a separate Messenger chat group to play EverWing.
- Selecting a Friend Issue: For certain users, the game may crash or not respond when trying to select a friend to play with. We are currently working on a solution to this issue.
If your issue is not listed as a known issue and is not resolved by the FAQ, please login to the EverWing Support portal to submit a ticket and contact support: https://everwing.freshdesk.com/